In accordance with the 2003 Legislative Decree no.196, article 13 (Personal data protection code), in this page we provide information relative to online personal data collection.
Data holders and offices in charge of personal data handling
Personal data handling is carried out by Walter Shoes Design sas (hereafter “Walter Shoes Design”), fully respecting the 2003 Legislative Decree no.196. The data is entered in the Walter Shoes Design databanks once the person has given his or her consent, apart from the cases provided by the 2003 Legislative Decree no.196 article 24.
According to this regulation, data handling will be characterised by correctness, lawfulness and transparency, by enforcing the protection of your confidentiality and rights. The processing data holder is Walter Shoes Design. Data are collected for contractual, commercial, administrative, accounting and statistical purposes, and for the establishment of ordinary commercial contacts. Processing is carried out in the following ways: manual and computerised.
The acquired data may be disclosed to shipping agencies, couriers, consultants, in order to carry out the previously mentioned purposes, as well as for future marketing initiatives, advertising, promotion and market research activities.
Data subject’s right
In accordance with the article 7 of the Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, the subjects to whom the personal data refers can at any time obtain:
– proof about whether or not their data is present in the system
– information about their contents and origin
– their verification or their integration or their updating
– their rectification
In conformity with the same article, the data have the right:
– to ask for their data to be cancelled
– to change their data to anonymous form
In order to exercise the above-mentioned rights, it is sufficient to contact the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pursuant to Provision no. 229 http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/3118884 issued by the Personal Data Protection Authority on May 8, 2014, www.waltershoesdesign.com provides the following information on cookies and on their functions, as well as instructions on how to disable them.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by the user send and record on his/her PC or on any other device, even mobile, to be sent back to the original sites on the next visit.
Cookies are used for various purposes, for instance, to remember the user’s actions and preferences (such as, for instance, login data, selected language, font size, other display settings, etc.) so that they must not re-entered when the user returns to the same site or surfs from one of its pages to another; or to perform computer authentications, to monitor sessions and store information on the activities of user who access a site, and it can also contain a unique ID code that allows keeping track of the user’s surfing within the site for statistic or advertising purposes.
Cookies can be sent by www.waltershoesdesign.com or also by different sites (the so-called “third party” cookies). Some operations cannot be carried out without using cookies that in some cases are technically necessary for the site to work.
Types of cookies found on the site www.waltershoesdesign.com and relevant functions
There are various types of cookies, according to their characteristics and functions:
- Technical cookies, which are used for the sole purpose of sending a communication on an electronic communication network, or in the measure strictly necessary to provide a service explicitly requested by the user. In other words, these cookies are indispensable to make www.waltershoesdesign.com work, or necessary to perform activities that you have requested. This type of cookie can be found in our site;
- Navigation or session cookies, used to allow you to login in the reserved area of www.waltershoesdesign.com or to make a purchase on our site. This type of cookie can be found in our site;
- Analytics cookies, used to collect information, in an aggregate form, on the number of users of www.waltershoesdesign.com and of the displayed pages (for instance, Google AdWords, Google Analytics and Mailchimp). Please, refer to the relevant policies that can change from time to time and that we recommend consulting every now and then, where you will find more detailed information:
This type of cookie can be found in our site;
- function cookies, which allow you to surf www.waltershoesdesign.com at your best, according to already selected criteria and options (such as, for instance, your preferred language) so that you won’t have to select such option or the products you have chosen at every access, and they can be stored in the virtual trolley until your next visit to our site. This type of cookie can be found in our site;
- cookies of third parties, used by partners of www.waltershoesdesign.com, in order to display advertising banners of www.waltershoesdesign.com when you are on other sites, showing you the latest products that you have looked at on www.waltershoesdesign.com. While you browse on www.waltershoesdesign.com, these cookies are used also to show you products that you might like or similar to those you have previously browsed, based on your previous navigation chronology. The use of these cookies does not imply personal data treatment, but it can enable your computer or other devices to connect and track down saved data: these cookies connect to the browser installed on your computer or on other devices used while browsing on www.waltershoesdesign.com;
- profiling cookies, used to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages consistent with the preferences shown by the user during his/her navigation. Our site contains third party cookies that access user data only at aggregate level. Please, find here below the links to the privacy policies and relevant consent forms of such third parties, which can change from time to time and that we recommend consulting every now and then, where you will find more detailed information:
All the above-described types of cookies can stay in your computer or mobile device for different times, according to their function.
The cookies stored in your computer or mobile device cannot be used to recall any of the data stored in your hard disk, transmit viruses, identify and use your e-mail address, or for purposes other than those described above.
How to modify cookie settings
You can set and manage your cookie preferences at any time, by selecting which cookies you want to authorize, block or cancel, totally or partially, through the settings of your browser (or the navigation program that you use).
Find here below the path to follow to manage the cookies from the following browsers:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
For more information and details on the various types of cookies, their functions and characteristics, visit the free access sites, independent from www.waltershoesdesign.com – www.AllAboutCookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.com.
To disable analytics cookies and prevent Google Analytics from collecting data on your navigation you can download the browser additional Component for disabling Google Analytics: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We will store your cookie preferences thanks to a dedicated technical cookie with the characteristics specified in the previous table.
We inform you that blocking or cancel, totally or partially:
– technical cookies, could make it impossible to use our site, see its contents and use the relevant services;
– function cookies, could make some services or site functions unavailable or working incorrectly, forcing you to modify or manually enter some information or preferences every time you visit the site.
– of other cookies (analytics and profiling), will not affect the site efficiency.